Ignyte is seeking an exceptionally bright Project Manager to join our team. The Project manager is our agency’s central nervous system, tasked with building trust and confidence by facilitating a positive experience. Because a large part of our culture is being provocative – asking the tough questions and seeking the truth, our ideal candidate is someone who can develop and manage key systems and processes that empower our team to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently.
Keep Reading This If You Are:
- Driver of Action: You have a meticulous eye for detail and you live for inspiring teams, overcoming hurdles, moving projects forward and getting things done.
- Detail Oriented: You are impeccable when it comes to quality control and diligent about follow up and follow through both internally and externally during a project.
- Positive Learner: You have a passion for creating supportive cultures and encouraging environments while keeping teams positive even under the most stressful of times. You strive to learn and grow every day.
- Implementer: When there’s a bottleneck you’re the first to notice and you figure out how to get a project back on track.
- Problem Solver: You are able to find creative ways to solve complex problems while working with a small team and limited resources.
- Hard Worker: You are always the first one in and the last one out. You demonstrate high energy and want to be challenged every day.
- Adaptive: You are open to admitting and learning from mistakes and not knowing everything. You are resourceful and try to figure things out independently before seeking guidance. You are willing to take on new tasks and do whatever is needed.
- Serve as the lead voice on projects, driving the early clarification and documentation of strategic and technical requirements, conceptualizing and explaining complex ideas clearly, managing client expectations, serving as the escalation point for project issues, and obtaining all required approvals of project finances and deliverables.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget by effectively managing resources and timelines, avoiding scope creep, and processing change orders when needed.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and budget, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring project feasibility.
- Build detailed project plans, assign appropriate people to each task, monitor and track progress daily and big picture.
- Conduct and lead project kick-off and status meetings with clients and the internal team, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of every project including meeting agendas, presentations and documentation.
- Prepare and deliver weekly project status reports to clients and management.
- Manage client expectations, serve as the escalation point for project issues, and obtain all required approvals of project finances and deliverables.
- Own quality control and ensure that all stakeholders (both clients and internal team) are fully satisfied with the project deliverables.
- Inform upper management of any issues or delays related to project proactively.
- Define, manage and optimize production processes to enable the agency to be more efficient, more effective, and more scalable.
- Assist with internal projects as needed, including weekly sales and marketing efforts and special projects as requested.
- Act as a backup to the team, with a can-do-attitude where no task is too small.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- 5+ years of project management experience (agency experience preferred)
- Established track record of being accountable for the execution, management and quality of multiple complex projects from initiation to close-out
- Experience with branding, marketing, and web development projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; Experience creating detailed project requirements documentation through discussions and meetings with internal team members and client stakeholders
- People skills that will inspire the confidence of our clients and build trust
- Ability to resolve conflict through diplomacy, empathy and understanding
- Go-getter who is results oriented, and calmly executes with a thoughtful approach
- Proficient in Google Apps, MS Office, Apple Operating System
- Productivity and project management software experience
To Apply, Please Email Us the Following:
- Apply to careers[at]ignytebrands[dot]com. Do not apply via LinkedIn, job boards, website
- Use the subject line “Applying for the Ignyte project manager position”
- A cover letter that includes answers to the following:
- Why are you interested in working at Ignyte?
- How would you describe your ideal company culture?
- What’s your favorite project management tool and why?
- Your resume
- How much do you NEED to make right away and how much do you WANT to make in 3 years (a range is fine)?
- If you want to stand out even more send us some examples of your accomplishments as a project manager
Ignyte is a branding agency driven by transformation and growth. We believe a strong brand is at the core of every successful business. Strong brands drive market performance and boost company valuation. They’re essential for strategic growth.
At Ignyte, we help businesses grow by transforming their brands into valuable business assets that inspire employees, motivate customers, and generate lasting economic value. Our data-driven approach creates meaningful brands that connect with audiences on a visceral level. We do more than craft elegant logos, powerful websites, and engaging stories. At Ignyte, we create brands built for growth.